- This event has passed.
Cheap and Cheerful Stream and Riparian Restoration: Beaver Dam Analogues as a Low-cost Tool
March 22, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
What will you learn?
Participate to learn how beaver-assisted restoration techniques can be applied as a low cost alternative for restoring riparian areas. Learn more…
- Joe Wheaton, Ph.D., Professor, Watershed Sciences Department, Utah State University, Logan, UT
- Jeremy Maestas, Sagebrush Ecosystem Specialist, USDA NRCS West National Technology Support Center, Portland, OR
Session Details: Mar 22, 2017 12:00 pm US/Eastern Duration: 01:00 (hh:mm)
*** Please join the session 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar. ***
All live webinars are recorded. Within a week of the live event, a View button provides access to the on-demand replay. CEUs are available for on-demand webinars.
Who should participate?
Conservationists, Foresters, Wildlife Biologists, Engineers, Land Owners, Land Managers, Technical Service Providers, Others
Education Credits Units:
- Conservation Planner – 1 hour Conservation Planning Credit [status: Approved]
- Society of American Foresters – 1 hour Category 1 Credit [status: Approved]
- Society for Range Management – 1 hour SRM Credit [status: Approved] < /span>
- The Wildlife Society – 1 hour TWS Category 1 Credit [status: Approved]