- This event has passed.
Exhibit Review 2 for CVNP’s Boston Mills Visitor Center
June 21, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on June 22, 2017 at 1:30 pm
One event on June 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm
One event on June 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm
Cuyahoga Valley National Park is entering the next review period for the Boston Mills Visitor Center exhibits. The project is still in an early stage, but we’re starting to flesh out some important decisions.
- Welcoming and providing a meaningful experience for visitors of diverse backgrounds, ages, and abilities
- Our major themes and how we organize our storytelling
- Threading the Cuyahoga River through all our themes
- Providing a compelling explanation for what we are a national park
- What happens in each room and at key sites outside.
- How and where we used audio-visuals and other technology
- How we tell our stories through great photos and other graphics (wish list)
Please join us at one of the open houses to give your input. Allow at least an hour. Family and friends are welcome, especially at the evening sessions where there will be an optional site visit.
Wednesday and Thursday, June 21 and 22
1:30 – 4 pm at Hines Hill Conference Center, second floor
1403 West Hines Hill Road, Peninsula 44264
Thursday, June 22 and Wednesday, June 28
6 – 8:30 pm at Boston Store Visitor Center, second floor (plus optional site tour)
1550 Boston Mills Road, Peninsula 44264