Impact the Environment!
TCWP Training Offerings
TCWP is offering training opportunities on watershed management practices for landowners, community professionals, and municipal workers. These trainings will help communities meet MS4 permit requirements. TCWP is an OEPA certified trainer for the following topics:
- Bioretention and Rain Garden Implementation and Maintenance
- Detention/Retention Basins Maintenance
- Permeable Pavement Maintenance
- Green Roof Implementation and Maintenance
- Rainwater Harvesting Practices and Maintenance
- Trees as SCM: Proper Selection, Planting, and Maintenance
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping Overview
TCWP Awarded Funds for Stream Restoration
Tinker’s Creek Watershed Partners (TCWP) has been awarded a nearly $150,000 Section 319 grant from the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency and the United States Environmental Protection Agency with generous matching funds of $80,000 from the Bedford City School District. Funds will be used to restore instream habitat to a degraded tributary of Tinker’s Creek, plant native species along its banks, remove invasive species, create floodplain capacity to store stormwater, and mitigate flooding at the Bedford Heights Bus Garage.
Tinker’s Creek Watershed Map
Business Members receive recognition in all of the Tinker’s Creek Watershed Partners newsletters and publications, and on our website. In addition, members are invited to participate in TCWP events. Membership in the Tinker’s Creek Watershed Partners will assist your business or organization in being recognized as an active environmental steward.