May 6, 2022 - May 13, 2022
2:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Tinker’s Creek Watershed Partners is raffling off a kayak at the Ohio Stormwater Conference! Details on the kayak:
Paddle; Color: Black
With an update on an old favorite, the Pelican® Trailblazer NXT Kayak boasts plenty of new features! Much like the original Trailblazer, the NXT is easy to paddle and very stable, making it perfect for beginners. This Next Gen boat features padded, comfortable seat and back, plus molded footrests for those long trips. You’ll enjoy the cockpit table with bottle and accessory storage options.
- Next Gen. of the Pelican® Trailblazer Kayak
- 1-person sit-in recreational kayak
- Perfect for paddling calm to light surf waters
- Great for beginners
- Offers tremendous stability
- Easy to paddle
- Twin-arched multi-chine hull
- Constructed with RAM-X™ impact resistant materials
- ErgoBase™ seat pad
- Molded footrests for comfort
- ErgoForm™ padded backrest for superior comfort
- Cockpit table featuring a bottle holder and separate, accessory compartments
- Additional bottle holder in the seat
- Drain plug
- Carry handles for easy transport to and from the shore
- Stern storage tank well with bungee cord to secure items
- Bungee cord (Fire Red color features braided style cord)
- Paddle not included
- Length: 10’
- Carry weight: 36 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Width: 29″
- Depth: 14″
- Beam: 28″
- Cockpit dimensions: 20.5″W x 42.5″L
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Pelican
Entries will be taken until 8:00 pm EST May 12, 2022. Drawing will take place on Friday, May 13 at 1 pm.
The winner is responsible for transport of kayak from the conference on May 13.
Thank you to Stone Environmental, Engineering & Science Inc. for this generous donation!