At Tinker’s Creek Watershed Partners (TCWP), our mission is to protect and restore water quality and habitats of the Tinker’s Creek and Brandywine Creek watersheds through community partnership. This could not be possible without the support of our members.
We connect over twenty communities and thousands of watershed residents in addition to working regionally across Ohio. Your support helps make a difference directly in the Tinker’s Creek and Brandywine Creek Watersheds, and the entire Central Lake Erie Basin through our partnerships. Below are some of our anticipated events and outreach opportunities we have planned next year that your logo and business could be featured at. This is not an exhaustive list, as we take frequent requests from our member communities throughout the year.
2022 Planned Initiatives:
- Rain barrel workshops
- Invasive/Foraged Dinner
- Golf Outing
- Kayak Runs
- Drinkers for Tinker’s
- Stream clean ups
- Tree plantings
- Professional Workshops/Webinars for CEUs
- The Ohio Stormwater Conference
- Public presentations to community groups and municipalities
- Owen Brown Stream Restoration Project
- Grant writing for our communities including stream restoration, reforestation, land protection, etc.
- Virtual Hikes (each sponsored by a member)